4.14.2004

the sweetest...she is

You are still my #1 muse. I am working toward being more myself, more expressive, letting myself be all I am and in that way I admire you because you are Stevie, you are a creative artistic dynamo, a force, it flows through you, your _expression is authentic, honest, you are in touch with how you feel in every moment, whether it is totally despairing or elated and buzzing with inspiration. That is why your art rocks. Great artists are born not being able to turn down the intensity of their feelings(leading to much abuse of alcohol and drugs), it is probably damn uncomfortable,maddening, miserable but you end up inspiring others to be more and to see the world in a better more imaginative way. So keep on keepin on. I love you Stevie because you are you. T-bomb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home