5.21.2004

Finally-something other than a stupid ass shitty poem..

So did you ever realize that thee word laptop backwards spells potpal. My laptop is quite often my potpal..not today. . Anyway while I'm on the subject of words-I love palindromes-I think the word palindrome should be an actual palindrome. Coincidentally I drive a palindrome...CIVIC. Enough about words...I will now use words to write about something else. So next weekend is my eleventh year high school reunion. We could be the only class to ever have an eleventh year reunion. We can't even have it to ourselves. It's going to be combined w/the class of 94'. Turns out our class president wasn't into organizing the usual/normal 10 year reunion so we didn't have one. someone else took on the duties and is making it happen this year. i wonder if the class president will show. At this point... I'm not sure if I will go or not... Should I? I'm hoping if I choose to attend a few things would/could/should/will happen: I'll fall in love and live happily ever after(you always hear/see those stories)or i'll leave there feeling much better about myself and my lack of achievements. I am looking forward to seeing one girl in particular...Penny..such a beautiful girl! smart too! Last time I saw(all of)her was in 95'...We had the best sex ever. It was one of those moments when I was thinking is this really happening? Totally unexpected...One of the greatest nights ever...ever. Thank you booze and nine-inch-nails(i want to feel from the inside out)...Thank you thank you very much. what will everyone look/act like? I want to see if all those girls/boys that thought they were hot shit then are now fat-bald-hairy-etc or maybe some of those that were not so hot...became gorgeous. I do know a few folks whom are in jail and a couple that are dead...So needless to say they will not be attending. For some odd reason I have recently started hating commas. I do however..Unlike most girls..Enjoy periods...(i say most because i'm sure some girl or girls out there just love getting her periods...i haven't checked yet... but they probably have websites dedicated to it) i guess period is not the correct word....better yet ellipses....they help me w/my inability to know when to end a sentence....

3 Comments:

Blogger cmdrslappy said...

ellipses are MINE! you cannot have them! yeah...

10:02 AM  
Blogger j.CEe VEe said...

ellipse's are celines and he is dead... so fuck yeah stevey can have em...
i think you should go to the reunion in costume...
then act real confused as to why no one else is in costume...
then get in a couple of fights....
puke in the punch bowl
take over the dj post for a short set of womb schitters sound shapes...
take a dump on the turntables
and exit to glorious applause and screams of
MORE!!
MORE!!
MORE!!
j#3

10:48 AM  
Blogger Le Lion said...

i think you should dress up in a gigantic beaver costume and wander into the reunion acting really confused..."What? This isnt the 'Get Freaky with Furries Convention'???"
that would give 'em something to talk about.
ellipses are cool. but wait until youve crossed over to the double-hyphen-- thats the coolest.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home