6.23.2004

well well it has been a few days. i had my art show. it turned out much better than i thought it would. of course i always expect the worse, so that i am never let down too hard...i'm that way because of past experiences. anyway i'm very thankful to my friends that bought something from me. thanks to all the ladies for looking so lovely. i hope i held up my end of the deal. so a lot of people showed up....it was great getting the praise for a bit. i saw a couple of folks that seemed to not like my shit. those are the ones that intrigue me. what and why do they not like it. many answers come to mind. the best being they are just moronic. yeah that's right if you saw it and didn't like it you are a moron. so what kick my ass. take my girlfriend..that i don't even have....you can even spit on me...you will still be a moron. more on being the center of attention. it's just weird and kind of new to me and i think i like it and could probably get used to it. all of the ass kissers genomes talkers buyers writers nice people and then you have the other artists. their are two kinds of artists....the ones who are jealous of you and then the ones whom don't feel threatened by you. those are the folks whom end up being your friends. Hell it's that way in most everything. i'm sure it happens to all of you...cus i know you are all better at your respective Fields than all the rats you are up against. what a rant. perhaps i should stop for now. i'm starting to drift and i just can't type fast enough to keep up with my thoughts...which at best are out of order. well i hope you have a wonderful day. you are the only you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw your name in the weekender!

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

big deal i made out with him!

2:36 AM  
Blogger j.CEe VEe said...

i think i got spit on that night... by god

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home