7.15.2004

It might be a bit hypocritical but I hate critics. Art critics- music critics-movie critics-literature critics I hate them all equally. I mean who are they to decide what is good or bad? None of them could ever make anything as great or as bad as what they review! They are pathetic losers pretending to be cool by telling you how much they like or dislike something. Who the fuck are they to decide what we should like? They have ruined so many folks while giving so many other undeserved fucks a good review. Hence turning them into overnight success stories. Screw that it shouldn't happen over night nor should it occur from some nameless fucker looking to make a name for him/herself. Opinions as we all know are like assholes(which the world is full of)everyone has one...I also hate it when people whom I email never write me back. The worst is to be added to some list where you get put together w/everyone else that person hasn't emailed in a while. Then they tell everyone about their life... fuck that shit! I take the time to email the folks I like...The least they could do is to tell me to eat shit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Le Lion said...

hey, so you hate me now?

im really sorry i havent emailed you steven. i could tell you all the things that ive been doing, but i dont really like making excuses to the people that i care about and i just have to trust that youll understand when i say "ive honestly been meaning to email you back, but i havent had the time".

i got your photos.
i love your art.

my life is sortof upside down right now.
im coming home on the second of august.
i would love to hang out.

unless you actually hate me.

7:48 PM  
Blogger cmdrslappy said...

INTERNET FIGHT!

11:16 AM  
Blogger j.CEe VEe said...

i fucking hate them as well... there is a level of hell reserved for them i'm for fucking sure! slimy shits should shoot themselves i swear all sad and solemn like and stuff... J#3

"To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws, to be led by permanent ideals - that is what keeps a man patient when the world ignores him, and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him."
- Honore De Balzac

"This was our happy ever after
So motherfucker kiss the ground"
Shane MacGowan

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home