2.22.2005

I hate when...

Folks are talking about how they turned
their lives around and made things much better.
they often misuse the expression I did a 360* w/my life.
anyone with half of a brain should be able to
realize that a 360*... Gets you right back where
started..Hence you have not changed.
For those of you who don't know, if you have changed
your life completely it's called doing a 180*. I'm aware
that the few readers I have are already in the know.
Please..let this be a reminder to you to correct
anyone you catch saying they did a 360*
that they in fact did a 180*. Basketball players are exempt
from the 360* bashing..As a matter of fact you should
probably complement them on their game...Maybe
say:
boy I remember when you couldn't do that 360*.
you really did a 180* with your game..When you pulled
off the 360*.
O...I forgot...skateboarders you are also
exempt-hell you do 720*s and 900*s...I guess 360*s are so

lame now...Shit and figureskaters and surfers
Um.. if you think of anyone else...add em!

I also hate when people say: "that is real nice..."
"she is real pretty" Folks it is "she is really nice...Or
"that is really nice.." I mean the opposite of "real nice"
makes more sense..."She is fake nice.." Anyway
it's been a real long time since I last wrote. ha
I mean: it's been a really long time since I last wrote..
so I thought I would do some really real writing.

until next time keep it real...i'm trying however
i'm several degrees away from my 180*..



3 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

For really.

2:53 AM  
Blogger t said...

sailors also do 720s... when you make contact with another boat, or any other illegal move during a race the penalty is a 720!!!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Le Lion said...

i hate that too, steven. my old principal used to come over the intercom during testing week and say "I'm REAL serious about getting rest and eating well this week, kids."

god, what a 'tard.

miss you!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home