4.20.2005


me drunk playing air guitar and smoking. for those of you whom asked where and when and what: it was taken last weekend at a honkey tonk called tradewinds in walton ky(it's on the way to cincy)anyway my friend mike is in a band that played there...so i went. shortly after this picture was taken a few not so hot redneck girls surrounded me and began to sandwich me. before i knew i was dancing with some 65 year old woman that put her hands up my shirt then grabbed my ass and rubbed my package. that was one of the craziest things that has ever happened to me. so she did all that and her friends pulled her off while she screamed i love you love you

4 Comments:

Blogger j.CEe VEe said...

where is this picture taken?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Le Lion said...

yeah, where? and when??
miss you

10:29 AM  
Blogger samantha fay said...

i've driven through walton quite a few times and had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER that anything that out of control could ever happen there.

12:44 AM  
Blogger steven garrett said...

i had no idea either..i'm tellin you it is different there..really different...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home